The Dumbbell Lunge can help you to:
- boost physical fitness levels (compound motions like the Dumbbell Lunge not only activate your leg muscles, gluteus maximus and hamstrings, but many other lower body muscle groups also)
- lift more weight
- raise VO2 max
Given that the Dumbbell Lunge is a compound exercise, there is always a lot more chance for problems because you are operating around multiple joints and planes of movement. So pay attention to your form carefully. For these kinds of exercises, correct exercise technique will be as essential as brute power.It is these kinds of exercises which have the maximum anabolic effect.
The Dumbbell Lunge is a movement utilized by Ufc practitioners including John Moraga, Rick Story and Luke Rockhold for increasing physical capacity in the thigh muscles.
The Dumbbell Lunge is an ideal free weight exercise, but without doubt one of the toughest if undertaken using proper form. It will require a little getting used to, to really feel it stressing your quadriceps, butt muscles and hamstrings, but as soon as you get the hang of it, there’ll be good gains.
Getting Good Muscle Development
The moment you stimulate different muscle groups at the same time then you are employing a compound exercise. It typically involves various joints moving all together. A lot of these movements can be very intense and are therefore superb at bringing about a heightened anabolic endocrine release over what could be expected via an isolation movement, for example the Two-Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl . Exercising with compound movements:
- Stimulates additional male growth hormone generation.
- Stimulates HGH (human growth hormone) to be produced
- helps you to burn unsightly fat and give a boost to health and fitness and can make you stronger plus more powerful.
- Can help you stimulate muscle growth